Increase Sales Performance - Research Links Five Selling Skills to Top Sales Performance
Since 1990 our research has tracked over 350,000 salespeople from a wide variety of industries and has identified five skills that are critical for maximizing sales performance. Sales performance increases has been gained through knowing how and when to use these Five Critical Sales Skills more than any other skills.
- Managing the Buyer/Seller Relationship: Salespeople who develop a clear understanding of the buyer decision process and combine this with their selling process show more improvement than those that do not understand this relationship.
- Sales Call Planning: The most frequent mistake made by salespeople is the failure to plan their sales calls properly. Dramatic improvement is available with a simple formula for the sales call plan.
- Sales Questioning Skills: Salespeople fail to ask all of the right questions in their sales process. When The Best Sales Questions MapTM is used, this problem is solved.
- Sales Presentation Skills: Even though many salespeople are skillful at presenting, their sales presentations lack effectiveness because they fail to communicate a succinct solution to their customer's needs.
- Gaining Commitment: Most salespeople fail to accomplish their principle mission of gaining commitment. Exponential improvement in sales performance is gained when this problem is solved.
Until these skills are mastered, these are the only sales skills in which an individual or company should invest.
Take the Next Step
Discover the Power of Sales Certification.
Note: Research shows that when salespeople certify on the Five Critical Selling Skills, sales performance increases at twice the rate of others.
Download the White Paper: Five Secrets to Record Breaking Sales.