Sales Skill Assessment for Salespeople
Gain Deep Commitments and Build a Loyal Customer Base
It is ironic that all salespeople are expected to be great at Gaining Commitment from customers. Yet, few have been trained on the most effective way to do it. If this resonates with you, The Sales Board is a team of professionals who will help you develop the skills necessary to beat your quota. If you’re like most sales people, you have not had the benefit of a highly effective sales training program. Still, you are expected to kill your quota!
Systematic, proven sales training is the single most important step in improving your ability to achieve success. Action Selling, from The Sales Board, has been proven to be far better sales training than “all others.” According to the independent researcher Aberdeen Group, reps trained in Action Selling accomplish quota year-over-year 54% more than those trained in “all other” training programs. And, reps trained in Action Selling increase their average deal size 79% more often than “all other” training programs.
Of 835 companies surveyed by Aberdeen Group, 54% more Action Selling trained sales forces saw YOY improvement in reps achieving quota compared to "all others".
Action Selling is a sales methodology that is easy to learn and put to use. It is not based on tricks, gimmicks or manipulation. Action Selling only requires the mastery of 5 Critical Selling Skills. These five skills will help you succeed in sales more than any other skills.
Here are the “5 Critical Selling Skills”:
- Managing the Buyer/Seller Relationship. Because of the buying-decision process that exists in every major purchase, sellers must manage the sales process so it is in sync with the buyer's process.
- Sales Call Planning. Results improve dramatically when salespeople stop winging it and learn to use a consistent, proven sales call planning process.
- Sales Questioning Skills Only 14% of salespeople have well-developed questioning skills. Without knowing the best sales questions to ask, at the right time, the sale does not move forward.
- Sales Presentation Skills. When presentations aren't crisply focused on solutions to previously agreed upon needs, salespeople miss sales opportunities.
- Gaining Commitment. It is shocking to learn that only 38% of salespeople actually ask for commitment. Even fewer are able to handle stalls or objections.
Compare your sales skills against 350,000 other sales professionals. Take it Now
To find out your current skill level and how Action Selling can help you improve, take our free Selling Skills Benchmark Assessment.
You’ll receive a report that details your strengths and opportunities for improvement, benchmarked against 350,000 other sales professionals.
Selling Skills Benchmark Assessment